Hearing Instrument Specialist Dianna Hopkins is licensed by the state of Michigan and has years of experience helping people hear better.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, Prime Health, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, Homelink and OCCM.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: CAP Connection, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA, Perkspot, MCAS, MI Rehab Svcs, Advanced Hearing Providers, Charter Twp, NEI, Macomb County, BCBS of Michigan, OCCM, Homelink, UAW, Federal Employee Program and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care for 15 years. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provide advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing. We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
Our Grand Rapids office is located inside CareLinc Home Medical on the north side of 54th St., west of Division and 3/4 mile east of 131.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details