Carol Bourbeau earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree from Elmira College and is a licensed Hearing Aid Specialist. She has over two decades experience working in the healthcare field and a member of the Hearing Loss Association of Sarasota as well as the Florida Society of Hearing Healthcare Professionals. Carol provides quality care to her patients and offers them the latest in hearing aid technology.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, Perkspot, AMAC, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Federal Employee Program, CAP Connection, AFE USA and AARP-HearUSA.
About this clinic
Hear Again America clinic in Venice is the full-service audiology practice with highly trained professionals helping people achieve healthy hearing. People need high quality hearing aids to deliver superior speech understanding and minimize background noise. At The Hear Again America clinic they get it, with unmatched professionalism and service.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details