Dr. Charlotte Doy is a licensed audiologist helping patients in our Chester clinic location. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland, a master’s degree in audiology from Towson University and a doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. Dr. Doy holds a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her experience lies in working at several clinical settings including private practice and hospitals.
About this clinic
At ENTAA Care we specialize in the treatment of all hearing disorders and treat patients of all agers. We are staffed with Certified Audiologists which provide complete audiology services, hearing aids and accessories. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective, specialty medical care to the hearing care patients in our communities.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details