Dr. Ellen Finkelstein has been practicing audiology on the upper east side of Manhattan in a private practice setting for over 30 years. She holds a doctoral degree in Audiology and is licensed by the New York State Department of Education. Dr. Finkelstein is board certified by the American Academy of Audiology (AAA), where she is both a Fellow and Academic Scholar. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Finkelstein has also held the position as adjunct lecturer in Audiology at Lehman College where she supervised graduate students in Audiology. She is also a well sought out media expert in the field of audiology.
Dr. Finkelstein has vast experience in all aspects of diagnostic audiology including vestibular assessment. Her passion and expertise lie with the fitting of advanced digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for East Side Audiology! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My visit was handled in a very professional manner. The staff was very courteous and timely in attending to my needs. I would highly recommend them. ”
“I have seen Dr Finkelstein over the past several years and have found her to be extremely thorough and caring Doctor. ”
About this clinic
East Side Audiology is a full service private audiology practice on the east side. We offer personalized services in a comfortable friendly atmosphere with modern, state-of-the-art equipment. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients by providing comprehensive, individualized care, treatment and solutions and maintaining the highest regard for their privacy and dignity.
- Hearing loss diagnosis and treatment
- Expert fitting of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Full services fitting and repair of hearing aids
- Complete audiological evaluations
- Electrophysiological testing for diagnosis of hearing and balance disorders
- Hearing loss prevention counseling
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids, earpieces for musicians, earplugs for noise and water protection and earpieces for personal electronics
- All hearing aids are dispensed on a 45-day trial basis
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 am |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details