Dr. Daniel Knudsen earned his doctorate in audiology from Salus University and specializing in the detection and treatment of hearing loss in patients of all ages. His passion for helping patients hear their best began more than 25 years ago.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Perkspot, AMAC, NEI, CAP Connection, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Prime Health, UAW, OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, Homelink, Federal Employee Program and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
At Independent Audiology, we're just that - independent. We're not owned or operated by a large chain of clinics or a hearing aid manufacturer so our recommendations are always based on the best treatment solution for your unique hearing loss needs. We are familiar with all the ways hearing loss can impact your quality of life and our goal is to educate our patients to help them make the best decision for their hearing healthcare needs.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Cerumen Removal
- Balance Assessment
- Evaluation for Auditory Processing Disorders (APD)
- Evaluation and Fitting for Musician's Ear Plugs
- Custom Earmolds
- Evaluation and demonstration of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including FM systems, Alarm Clocks, TV and Phone Amplifiers
- Assistive Devices
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Battery Sales
- VNG - Balance Evaluations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment