An AudigyCertifiedTM provider, Dr. Dan Richert is the owner of Horizon Hearing Services. Adhering to strict patient care standards, he and his staff deliver unsurpassed patient care. Dr. Richert earned his Master's in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Western Illinois University and his Doctorate in Audiology from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech and Language Pathology. In addition, Dr. Richert is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and is licensed to practice in Missouri and Iowa. For almost three decades, he has provided care for patients of all ages throughout northern Missouri.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AMAC, Prime Health, MCAS, NEI, Perkspot, Macomb County, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, Hearing Care Solutions, UAW, BCBS of Michigan, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, CAP Connection, Advanced Hearing Providers, AFE USA and Charter Twp.
About this clinic
- Friendly, caring professionals
- Comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- Pediatric through adult consultations
- Hearing instrument assessments and fittings using the latest digital hearing instruments
- Hearing Conservation Programs in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Assistive listening devices
- 75 day risk free trial
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details