A message from Wendy Gallegos, M.A. about COVID-19:
Wendy Gallegos is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology by the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Wendy is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Wendy Gallegos, M.A. to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
At Wendy Gallegos clinic you get over two decades of experience in audiological care along with a variety of audiology services and hearing instruments. The professionals are knowledgeable in the latest technology to offer you the best choice for your hearing loss based on your needs, lifestyle and budget.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid fitting - pediatric and adult
- Hearing aid reprogramming and repair
- Vestibular (dizziness & balance) assessment
- Newborn hearing assessment using ABR (Auditory Brainstem Response)
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid) fitting and reprogramming
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment