Licensed clinical audiologist Rebecca Afroilan earned her Bachelor of Science degree Cum Laude in Speech and Hearing Sciences at SUNY- Geneseo and her Master of Science degree in Audiology from Gallaudet College. She is is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology. Her specialties include providing diagnostic audiologic and vestibular evaluations, counseling and hearing aid fittings, repairs and follow-up services.
About this clinic
At ASK Physicians Hearing Center, we offer a wide range of hearing services. From testing and diagnosis through treatment and after care our talented staff offers friendly, personalized care. It is our mission to improve your life through better hearing. Visit one of our two convenient locations and start hearing better today.
301 West Chester Pike Suite #101
Havertown, PA 19083
15 Industrial Blvd Suite #102
Paoli, PA 19301
308 E Lancaster Ave Suite #205
Wynnewood, PA 19096
- Diagnostic hearing testing for people age 5 through adult
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and follow up care
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Counseling for patients and family regarding hearing loss and amplification
- Digital hearing aids from major manufacturers
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details