Dr. Mike Alley is the licensed audiologist serving patients at his clinic High Country Hearing Centers. He earned his Master of Science degree in audiology in 1974. He has a love for the High Country of Wyoming and the people who reside here. Dr. Alley is a highly qualified audiologist trained to tend to the individual needs of his patients.
Craig Burkey is a licensed hearing aid specialist who has been helping patients hear better at High Country Hearing for over nine years. He is skilled in fitting and programming hearing instruments and looks forward to helping you.
About this clinic
High Country Hearing Center offers expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide diagnostic testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing instruments available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and help you obtain a better quality of life through better hearing.
We have 2 locations to better serve you at:
125 Main St
Lander, WY, 82520
514 Broadway Street
Rock Springs, WY 82901
- Complete hearing examination - hearing impairment diagnosis, middle ear assessment
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid sales and service - all brands of hearing aids
- Musicians monitors and earplugs
- Custom earmolds (swim molds and noise protection)
- Assisted listening devices like bluetooth & TV assistance
- Electronic ear protection
- Industrial hearing testing - OSHA & MSHA compliant, onsite testing
- Wyoming Miners Board Credit
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment