Dr. Rosanne Prince holds a Doctorate in Audiology and is experienced at helping people of all ages hear better.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for St John's Audiology and Hearing Aids! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
“It was a pleasant experience. Rosanne Prince is good to work with. I have no complaints. The best part of that is I got hearing aids that I am happy with.”
“She's very easy to work with and she's good with my kids. ”
“They seemed competent. It was a great experience all around. ”
“She's very professional and knows her job. ”
“Very nice and helpful.”
About this clinic
With our reputation for providing quality and caring hearing health services to the people of the Jackson region, we are your choice for excellence in hearing health care. Call us today to learn how we can help you hear better.
St. John’s Audiology and Hearing Aids offers complete hearing care services by a licensed and experienced audiologist:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details