Dr. Christine Albertus holds a Doctorate of Audiology and is a Wisconsin-licensed audiologist. She ia a member of the AMerican Academy of Aduiology.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Marshfield Clinic-Lakeland! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 4 reviews.
“My experience there was fine.”
“They were very professional, very nice, explained everything in detail. I like the device, the use of it, all that. Very good.”
“She was very kind, courteous, and competent. ”
“Very professional. ”
About this clinic
Marshfield Clinic audiologists conduct hearing evaluations to help patients of all ages and their families solve communication problems created by hearing difficulties. Our audiologists work closely with ear, nose, and throat (ENT) physicians, family practice and pediatric physicians in evaluating and managing hearing loss.
Marshfield Clinic offers the following hearing health services:
- Complete professional hearing testing for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations, sales, dispensing, fitting, programming and adjustments
- Hearing aid batteries, service, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Wide selection of quality hearing systems from the top manufacturers, including the best 100% digital hearing aids
- Custom earplugs for swimming or noise protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment