Audiologist Terri Kirchner earned her Master’s of Science degree in Audiology and Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point. She has helped people hear better for over 20 years in a variety of settings, including nursing homes, large medical clinics, small private practice physician offices and multiple physician clinics. She has been on the Alliance ENT and Hearing Center team since 2007.
Audiologist Rebecca Landgraf earned her Master of Arts degree in Audiology from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Her experience includes serving patients in private practice physician offices in the Milwaukee area. She has been with Alliance ENT and Hearing Center since 2008.
About this clinic
Welcome to Alliance ENT and Hearing Center, where our mission is to provide unique ENT solutions and accessible high quality medical care. We respond to the needs of our patients and community partners, through education and collaboration in a positive, caring and compassionate setting.
Our goal is to ensure the best care for each person we serve throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha and Southeastern Wisconsin.
We have two locations, see our website for details.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express