United Hospital System Audiology Department6308 8th Ave Ste 3000 Kenosha, WI 53143
About this clinic
The Audiology Department at United Hospital System offers diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance related disorders, including comprehensive hearing testing and hearing aid services for children and adults.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for all ages (birth through geriatrics)
- Selection and fitting of hearing aids
- Selection and instruction on use of assistive technology when appropriate
- Education on the prevention of hearing loss due to noise exposure
- Selection and fitting of hearing protection devices for those exposed to noise.
- Evaluation for people with dizziness (ENG/VNG)
- Selection and fitting of earplugs
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment