Jody Huebner earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from AT Still University - Arizona School of Health Sciences.
About this clinic
Hearing is one of our most precious senses. It affects our primary means of communication and keeps us in touch with the world around us. When our sense of hearing is impaired, we are in danger of being isolated from the information we rely on to be part of society.
Aurora Burlington Clinic Audiologists are skilled professionals who specialize in the prevention, identification and management of hearing and balance problems. They hold either a Master's in Audiology or a Doctor of Audiology degree, are state licensed, hold a national certification and meet or exceed continuing education requirements.
Call us today to learn how we can help you hear better.
Our professional services include:
- Adult auditory brainstem response testing (ABR)
- Adult hearing testing and hearing aids
- Bone anchored hearing aids
- Custom earplugs
- Dizziness and balance testing
- FM systems
- Monitoring during surgical removal of acoustic tumors
- Newborn hearing screening follow up
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Hearing testing for children
- Children's hearing aids
- Testing for Meniers Disease
- Tinnitus maskers
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial Aid