Dr. Michael Thelen has been an audiologist for 33 years. He earned his Baccalaureate and Master’s Degrees from the University of Wisconsin and his Doctor of Audiology Degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences at A.T. Still University. After years of co-owning a large multi-office practice, he opted for the personalized service available in a smaller private practice setting and opened Audiology and Hearing Services in 1988.
Since 1988, Audiology and Hearing Services has been serving Wisconsin’s Fox River Valley by providing exceptional hearing healthcare services. We understand how hearing loss affects your life and we know that with all the choices available, it can be difficult to know where to start and to make the right decisions for yourself or your loved ones. We can help.
We carry a large selection of hearing aids and the latest technologies available through manufacturers like Oticon, GN ReSound, Starkey, Widex, Phonak and others.
Trust Audiology and Hearing Services when you want:
• Most experienced
• Performance guaranteed
• On-site lab for fast repairs
• Trial period on all hearing aids
• Hearing evaluations and screenings
• New patients and referrals welcome
• Largest selection of hearing aids in the Fox Valley
Audiology and Hearing Services serves the Appleton area with the finest in:
• Comprehensive audiological and hearing aid evaluations
• Hearing screening
• Hearing testing and Hearing Conservation Program
management for OSHA and MSHA compliance
• Video Otoscopic examination of the ear
• Cerumen (ear wax) removal and management
• Tinnitus assessment and counseling
• Hearing aid fitting
• In-office repair and service of most makes and models
of hearing aids
• Aural Rehabilitation counseling
• Counseling in hearing loss prevention strategies
• Custom swim plugs, hearing protection and musician
ear plugs and ear monitors
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
Be the first to review this clinic!
Click on the green button below and tell others about your experience at Audiology & Hearing Services to help them find the hearing care they need.