Dr. Michael Thelen is a licensed audiologist and the owner of Audiology Hearing Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin and his doctorate from the AT Still University. Dr. Thelen worked for several years as a co-owner in a larger practice before deciding to open his own practice so he could work with his patients on an individual level. He provides his patients with the most advanced technology in testing and a wide variety of hearing aid options to choose from.
About this clinic
Since 1988, Audiology and Hearing Services has been serving Wisconsin’s Fox River Valley by providing exceptional hearing healthcare services. We understand how hearing loss affects your life and we know that with all the choices available, it can be difficult to know where to start and to make the right decisions for yourself or your loved ones. We can help.
We carry a large selection of hearing aids and the latest technologies available through manufacturers like Oticon, GN ReSound, Starkey, Widex, Phonak and others.
Audiology and Hearing Services serves the Appleton area with the finest in:
• Comprehensive audiological and hearing aid evaluations
• Hearing screening
• Hearing testing and Hearing Conservation Program
management for OSHA and MSHA compliance
• Video Otoscopic examination of the ear
• Cerumen (ear wax) removal and management
• Tinnitus assessment and counseling
• Hearing aid fitting
• In-office repair and service of most makes and models
of hearing aids
• Aural Rehabilitation counseling
• Counseling in hearing loss prevention strategies
• Custom swim plugs, hearing protection and musician
ear plugs and ear monitors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid