Doctor of Audiology Danette Jackson has been helping people hear better for over 25 years. She founded Integrity Hearing Services in April 2005 and since then, she has expanded her practice by moving locations and hiring an additional provider to work with her. Danette lives in Bonney Lake with her family and dogs.
Read 1 verified patient review for Integrity Hearing Services! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“It was wonderful atmosphere, engaging, nice visit, did extra for me.”
About this clinic
What does IHS mean to us?
Integrity: We say what we do and we do what we say. If you aren't satisfied, we aren't satisfied. We uphold the highest ethical code. We uphold the highest moral code.
Hearing: To receive information by the ear. To have the ability to perceive sound vibrations. To know what is going on. To be able to communicate by sound.
Services: To be helpful. An organized system of assistance. The performance of duties to help someone else. Providing activities required by the public.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment