Dr. Thomas Littman is a licensed audiologist who earned a Ph.D. in audiology from Louisiana State University and a post-doctoral fellowship at Northwestern University. He has three decades of clinical experience and is recognized as an American Academy of Audiology Scholar. Dr. Littman has published works in professional journals and is often asked to present at professional conferences. He opened his own practice in 2008 and provides diagnostic and rehabilitation services along with hearing aid evaluations, fittings and programming.
About this clinic
Factoria Hearing Center offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry. Factoria Hearing Center is designed to meet the needs of our patients over 34 years experience.
Our services include:
- state of the art equipment
- detailed hearing evaluations
- cerumen removal and maintenance
- all models and sizes of hearing instruments
- up to 90-day money back guarantee
- custom earmolds
- 0% Interest payment plans for those who qualify
- for patients with reduced mobility: wireless transmission of TV, phone
- we provide extended repair, loss and damage warranties
- all major credit cards accepted In-house service program
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details