Heidi Eichenberger is a licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices and has several years’ experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. Heidi is a hearing aid wearer herself so she can identify with hearing loss and how satisfying hearing ability can feel.
About this clinic
Hearing Center of Vermont is dedicated to patient satisfaction. The staff is highly skilled with several years’ experience and knowledgeable in the latest technology in order to provide their patients with the best solutions for their individual hearing needs.
We offer the following services and more:
- hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales, fittings and programming
- hearing aid adjustments
- earmolds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- live speech mapping
- real ear measurement
- batteries, supplies and accessories
- in-home appointments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details