Audiologist Alexandra Tully earned her Masters of Arts in Audiology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and completed her clinical fellowship year at the Center for Audiological Services at Austine, where she was so happy that she stayed for an additional 13 years. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She lives in Greenfield, MA with her family in an old house that offers many projects.
Audiologist Sarah Moore earned her doctorate in Audiology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and completed her externship year at Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, MA. She joined the Center for Audiological Services at Austine in 2013. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Sarah lives in Northampton, MA with family.
Kimberly Messer began working at the Austine School for the Deaf in the audiology department in 1995. She worked with one audiologist at the time so she wore many hats, including receptionist, billing clerk and hearing aid technician. Doing those things, she learned enough about hearing health and hearing aids to become a Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser in August 2013. Kim lives in Hinsdale, NH with her family and enjoys reading and knitting.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Brattleboro Hearing Center Inc! Their average review score is 4.88 () from 8 reviews.
“I liked the staff best. ”
“I liked the personal service; going the extra mile to get my hearing aid back to me after it was repaired quickly. ”
“Service was great and friendly. ”
“Very warm and caring audiologist. Thank you Sarah for helping me through this process.”
“Sarah is positive and pleasant to work with. She took care of all my needs. ”
About this clinic
Our staff has over 30 years of combined experience providing quality hearing healthcare to the greater Brattleboro community. We help people make the most of their hearing, no matter their age or hearing loss.
We provide comprehensive hearing healthcare to our local community. Our services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation from infants to adults
- Recommendation and fitting/verification of hearing aids
- Service/repair of hearing aids from all manufacturers/makes
- Walk-in availability for small repairs/problems during business hours
- Custom-made earplugs for including musician's plugs, swim plugs and hunter's plugs
- Recreational earmolds for use with MP3 players, office phones and bluetooth devices
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- FM system recommendation and verification
- Recommendations of assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify