Ann earned her advanced doctoral degree in Audiology from A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences in Mesa, AZ. She has an extensive background in hearing counseling and rehabilitative services and she uses these skills to provide practical solutions to improve all of her patients hearing.
She is a licensed audiologist in Virginia and Maryland and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) from the American Speech and Hearing Association
Kimberly Ambercrombie Stout
Read 2 verified patient reviews for The Audiology Offices LLC - Warsaw! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“She was very attentive and listened. She was very thorough about asking me questions. ”
“I liked the way she worked. Friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable.”
About this clinic
The Audiology Offices offer complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide comprehensive testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices available. We can help you make the best decisions for all your hearing needs and strive for you to obtain a better quality of life through better hearing.
We provide full service diagnostic audiology services in three satellite offices located in Gloucester, Warsaw, Kilmarnock and Matthews.
- Comprehensive hearing assessment
- Hearing aid sales
- Counseling and rehabilitation
- Custom swim molds, ear molds, and noise protectors
- Training workshops to schools, civic/service groups and medical professionals
- Fitting of the full range of hearing aids, including the latest digital technology
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Live Speech Mapping
- Assistive Listening Devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details