Dr. Beth Connors is a licensed audiologist who serves patients at Doctors Hearing Services. She earned her doctorate degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, School of Audiology in 2005. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Connors is knowledgeable in many types and styles of hearing aids and has extensive knowledge in vestibular (balance) testing. She also has experience working in a variety of practice settings including private hearing aid clinics.
About this clinic
We provide complete comprehensive hearing services to patients of all ages and have highly experienced clinical professionals that can help you with all of your hearing needs. We offer state of the art treatments and technology advanced hearing devices to provide high quality care for all of our patients. We work with a variety of top notch hearing aid manufacturers to help you make a choice based on your personal preference and budget.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Earwax removal
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Balance and dizziness testing
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details