Randy Whitlow has been helping people hear better as a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist for over 16 years. His years of experience testing hearing and treating hearing loss with digital hearing instruments means that you can trust that you're going to be hearing better.
About this clinic
The team at Richmond Ear, Nose and Throat (formerly known as Advanced Otolaryngology) is dedicated to providing the people of the Richmond area with comprehensive evaluations and treatments of ear, nose and throat disorders in a comfortable, patient-friendly environment. Trust your hearing care to the experienced professionals.
Richmond Hearing Aids offers a full range of hearing care and hearing aid services, performed by physicians and hearing specialists, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – Top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express