Janet Hiles Brett
Janet Hiles Brett is an experienced and licensed Doctor of Audiology and Hearing Aid Specialist. She holds a Doctorate degree in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology from the Amercian Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
The team at Hanover Audiology is backed by more than 25 years of helping people hear better. During this time, we have helped thousands of people improve their hearing through the use of hearing aids and hearing rehabilitation solutions. Our support staff can also communicate using American Sign Language!
Our team is dedicated to providing our patients with the most accessible audiology services. We are more than happy to treat you during the evenings and weekends by appointment. We can even come to you.
Hanover Audiology is your source for expert audiology and hearing care services, including:
- Hearing aid sales
- Hearing testing and complete audiologic evaluations
- Otoscopic examinations
- Earwax management
- Puretone air conduction / bone conduction testing
- Speech audiometry and immittance testing
- Tinnitus consultation and evaluations
- Second opinions
- Hearing aid service, cleaning and repair
- Computerize hearing aid programming and reprogramming
- Aural rehabilitation and hearing loss counseling
- Wide variety of Assistive Listening Devices including television listening devices, amplified telephones, smoke alarms and alarm clocks, vibrotactile devices, signaling devices (doorbell, etc.)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details