Dr. Alice Wilson is a licensed audiologist providing hearing services to the patients at ENT & Plastic Surgery. She earned her bachelor’s degree from North Texas State University, her master’s from the University of Texas, Dallas and her doctorate from A. T. Still University. Dr. Wilson has over two decades of clinical experience in audiology and has worked in several clinical settings and owned her own practice for six years.
When not helping her patients, Dr. Wilson enjoys reading, gardening, cooking, baking, entertaining, camping and playing with her pets.
Read 12 verified patient reviews for ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery PC! Their average review score is 4.92 () from 12 reviews.
“I hear the clock ticking. I hear the refrigerator humming. I no longer ask, "What did you say?".”
“Outstanding! 10 star rating! Alice Wilson and Dr. Heath Dreyfuss are so professional and also make you feel welcomed, not pushy, but wanting the very best for each patient. Best office, with friendly staff and always up to date on the latest technology.”
“I had ear surgery which left an enlarged canal on the ear needing extreme hearing needs. Dr. Wilson has been enthusiastically attentive working with the many adjustments required. ”
“Dr. Wilson was extremely patient, thorough and genuinely cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to friends and family. ”
“Outstanding service from a caring and knowledgeable professional. ”
About this clinic
ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery PC offers full-service ear, nose, throat and facial care to the people of northern Virginia and the Washington DC metro area. They offer comprehensive hearing and balance evaluations provided by Doctors of Audiology.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing and treatment
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details