Audiologist Kelli Smith is a State of Virginia licensed Audiologist and Hearing Aid Specialist and is Board-Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She earned her Master of Education from the University of Virginia and her Doctorate of Audiolog from the University of Florida.
About this clinic
Hampton Roads ENT is here for all your hearing care needs. Our talented staff will work closely with you to ensure you get the individual care you deserve. We have access to the latest hearing technology and will help you chose the solution that works best for you. Call us today and start getting the most out of your hearing.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for adults and children
- ENT physicians for medically-treatable hearing loss
- Wide selection of brand-name hearing aid systems from the best manufacturers
- Digital, programmable and conventional hearing aids
- Hearing solutions tailored to your budget and lifestyle
- Hearing aid repairs and batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom swimmers and musicians earplugs and iPod ear molds
- 45-day satisfaction guarantee
- Affordable financing options
- Visa and MasterCard welcome
- Most insurance accepted and filed
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment