Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake
500 Independence Pkwy Ste 100 Chesapeake, VA 23320
Audiologist Paula Abraham has been with Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists for over 23 years. She earned both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Audiology from West Virginia University and her Doctor of Audiology from A.T. Still University. Dr. Abraham is the Director of Audiology and she specializes in state of the art digital hearing aids. Dr. Abraham is actively involved in her community and frequently visits various organizations presenting lectures on hearing loss and latest treatments. Dr. Abraham lives in Great Bridge with her husband and two sons.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake! Their average review score is 4.33 () from 3 reviews.
“She was very professional. ”
“I liked that she listened. When I first originally got the hearing aids she had a little difficulty getting them into my ears because I have such small ear canals and I kept them for a few days but then I quit even trying them because my ears were starting to hurt just by me trying to force them. So when I went back for my following appointment. I asked if they had plugs that were smaller then maybe I wouldn't have so much trouble getting them into my ear because the one I had just wouldn't do it for me. So miraculously she found some smaller ones. I'm happy with them now.”
Official Response from Eastern Virginia ENT - Chesapeake:“So glad the new domes are comfortable. I had to be creative and try to find smaller domes from a different manufacturer that would still fit on your Oticon receivers. Happy to hear its all working for you. ”
“Thanks for my hearing aids!”
About this clinic
The audiologists of Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat Associates are here to provide you with the best solution suitable to your hearing needs and lifestyle at the best value.
We are a group of audiologists specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss. We have extensive training, skills and experience to evaluate and treat hearing impairment in people ranging in ages from newborns to adults. We offer a broad range of hearing instruments from basic to the most sophisticated digital technology from a variety of leading manufacturers.
We work closely with the doctors of Eastern Virginia Ear, Nose and Throat. If there is a medical problem involving your ears or hearing, we can easily have you seen by one of our physicians or nurse practitioners instead of having to make a separate appointment.
We pride ourselves in giving you the highest level of customer service. We offer a 30 day trial period on all our products with no fee for exchanging and trying something different. We offer follow up service for the life of the hearing aid at no additional charge. We will continue working with you until success and satisfaction has been achieved.
We participate with all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid of VA, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optima, Cigna, mail handlers and Tri Care to name a few. Most of these insurances also offer a hearing aid benefit. We also participate with group programs including Ford Motor Company employees and retirees through American Hearing aid Benefit and OWCP.
- Full line of digital hearing aids in a variety of styles and sizes including CIC (completely-in-canal) to RIC (thin tube receiver-in-canal) aids.
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings on all makes and models
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Speech mapping and real ear verification measurements using state of the art equipment
- Full line of pediatric hearing aids and pediatric hearing aid accessories
- Custom earmolds and specialty earmolds including musicians plugs, hearing protection, pilots molds and IPOD molds
- Assistive listening devices including blue tooth streamers and connectline television and telephone adaptors
- Hearing aid accessories
- Batteries and discount battery club
- Earwax removal and management
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages
- Hearing screenings
- Vestibular evaluations including VNG/ABR
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- Newborn screenings and follow ups
- Workers Compensation evaluations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details