Lisa Dahlstrom (AuD, CCC-A) is manager of the Audiology group and has worked in Clinic 9 for the past twenty years. Lisa received her audiology training and masters degree at the University of Utah. She earned her AuD (doctor of Audiology) from the Salus University. She is trained in diagnostic testing, cochlear implants, and hearing aids.
About this clinic
The University of Utah Hospital Audiology department is located within the Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic (ENT) - Clinic 9. Our highly-trained clinical audiologists are hearing loss specialists who work with our physicians to help you find the best hearing solutions for your hearing loss. We sell a variety of hearing aids to meet your individual needs.
Our services include:
- Complete audiological assessments (hearing tests) for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluation and counseling with clinical audiologists
- Full line of hearing aid accessories and batteries
- Hearing assistive technology devices
- Cochlear implant workup evaluation and mapping
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express