Dr. Jennifer Holland is one of our licensed and highly experienced audiologists helping people achieve healthy hearing at Texas Children's Hospital. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
The Texas Children's Hospital Audiology Center provides complete hearing and audiology services for infants and children of all ages and developmental levels. We offer pediatric audiology services at the Clinical Care Center, Clear Lake Health Center, Cy-Fair Health Center, Sugar Land Health Center, The Woodlands Health Center and our West Campus.
The Texas Children’s Hospital Audiology Center team includes 12 licensed and certified audiologists, two audiology assistants and two registered nurses. All of our audiologists hold advanced audiology degrees, certificates of clinical competence from the American Speech Hearing Association and Texas licenses to practice audiology and to fit and dispense hearing aids. Referral for evaluation is accepted from the child's physician.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid services
- Hearing aid sales, dispensing and fitting
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluation
- Auditory steady state response (ASSR) evaluation
- Cochlear implant evaluation and mapping
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details