Doctor of Audiology Angela Poe earned her Masters Degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Baylor University and her Au.D. (Audiology Doctorate) from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She completed her Clinical Fellowship Year in Speech Pathology working with the Deaf Education Program in HISD. Her CFY for Audiology was completed at Houston ENT Clinic. She has worked as an audiologist for Klein ISD as well as the Keep Pace early intervention program.
Angela's focus for North Houston Hearing Solutions, L.L.C. is to provide excellent service at an affordable price. She enjoys working with patients of all ages and provides family centered service delivery.
Angela lives in Spring with her husband of 20 years and her two daughters. She is an active member of Faithbridge Church and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Doctor of Audiology Lacy Robinson earned her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Texas at Austin in 2010 and began working at North Houston Hearing Solutions that same year. Her goal is to provide an individualized patient-focused experience with exceptional results for each patient.
About this clinic
North Houston Hearing Solutions' goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing impairment. These services include comprehensive hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, and industrial hearing screenings.
- Pediatric and adult audiology
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express