Licensed doctor of audiology Cathy Thackrey has been providing hearing care services to the people of West Texas for two decades. She earned both her undergraduate degree and her doctorate in audiology from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and specializes in hearing testing for all ages, dizziness and balance evaluations and hearing aids.
Dr. Thackrey holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
When she isn't at work, Dr. Thackrey enjoys spending time with her family and pets as well as cooking and baking.
About this clinic
Ear Nose & Throat Associates of Lubbock, PA has been providing comprehensive hearing services to the Lubbock and South Plains area for over twenty years. Our experienced audiology team provides a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages and we offer the most advanced models of hearing devices that are available. We can help you with all of your hearing needs and guide you on the best choices based on your individual needs and lifestyle.
We have several locations in your surrounding area to better serve all of your hearing needs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Earwax removal
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify