Houston ENT Clinic, LLP - Katy Freeway18300 Katy Fwy Ste 305 Houston, TX 77094
About this clinic
Trust your hearing to the oldest and best in Texas! In 1907, Dr. John Foster founded Houston Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic in downtown Houston to provide quality healthcare in a caring and professional manner.
Over 106 years later, the Houston ENT Clinic continues to serve the Houston community by providing comprehensive medical and surgical treatment to patients with diseases and disorders related to the ear, nose and throat. Today, we are one of the largest ENT groups in the nation, committed to providing expert care at any of our twelve locations across the Greater Houston metropolitan area.
Houston ENT Clinic delivers the highest level of care to people of all ages, birth to senior citizens, with the most up-to-date treatment options. Whether you are seeking care for hearing loss, allergies, sinus problems, balance issues, tubes or tonsils, cosmetic or reconstructive facial surgery, Houston ENT is ready to help you today.
Houston ENT offers a full range of hearing healthcare services for adults and children, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection, sales, dispensing, fitting and follow-up
- Hearing aid service, programming, maintenance and repairs
- Vestibular and balance assessments
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluations and retraining devices
- Partially-implantable hearing devices
- Custom earplugs for hearing protection and swimming
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment