Audiology Manager Julie Grenier is a New Orleans native and a graduate of St. Mary's Dominican College. She earned her Master’s degree in Audiology at the University of Memphis and completed her Clinical Fellowship Year at the prestigious Shea Clinic also in Memphis.
Julie has been helping people hear better and managing audiology departments for over two decades. She oversees a team of highly-skilled audiologists who are dedicated to excellence in patient care. She has been with Hearing Specialists of Texas since 2007.
Outside of the office, Julie enjoys spending time with her family and pets and is an avid New York Yankees baseball fan.
About this clinic
Welcome to Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists! We are one of the premier ENT specialty groups on the Texas Gulf Coast and are dedicated to providing you with total care for diseases and disorders of the head and neck. We offer the highest level of specialty care for all ear, nose and throat problems at our many convenient offices in Harris and the surrounding counties. With more than 25 board-certified Otolaryngologists in 14 locations spanning four counties, we offer you excellent, top-rated service and care right in your community.
Our Willowbrook office is conveniently located inside of the Hargrave Medical Plaza near Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
Texas ENT Specialists is a full-service Ear, Nose and Throat specialty practice providing diagnoses and treatment for a wide variety of disorders. With a comprehensive team of physicians and audiologists, your hearing concerns can be address regardless of the severity. Our hearing services include:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details