Dr. Lisa Christensen is a licensed audiologist and the Audiology Program Manager at Cook Children's Medical Center. She earned a master's degree from Louisiana Tech and a doctorate in audiology from Salus University.
About this clinic
Cook Children’s Rehabilitation Center provides complete Audiology services that include full comprehensive testing and evaluations to children of all ages. Our highly qualified audiologists are expertly trained in all aspects of pediatric hearing disorders and can help you make the best decisions with all of your hearing needs. We offer a variety of programs and hearing therapy services to best suit each individual Childs needs.
We have several locations to choose from. Visit our website to locate the one closest to you.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details