Raney Ray is an audiologist with years of experience helping people hear better. Raney holds a doctorate in audiology.
About this clinic
Physician owned and operated, Fort Worth ENT is committed to providing an exceptional level of care and treatment for disorders of the ear and related conditions. Our dedicated team provides high-quality comprehensive care. Our caring and friendly doctors take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s needs, treating everyone with the same respect, individual attention and concern that we would want for our own families.
Services provided by our audiologist include:
- Audiometric Evaluations for infants, children, and adults
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing conducted at Texas Pediatric Surgery Center
- Assistive Listening Devices, including amplified telephones and FM systems
- Custom Earplugs for occupational and recreational use
- Videonystagmography (VNG) Testing for vestibular system evaluation
- Hearing Aid Sales and Service for pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details