Matt Lyon is a board certified and licensed audiologist with years of experience helping people hear better. Patients appreciate his patience and expertise.
Kerry Lyon is a board certified and licensed audiologist who has helped countless people hear their best.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for El Paso Hearing Aid and Audiology Center! Their average review score is 5 ().
“He was professional. He took all the time that was necessary to discuss my options and to go over the pluses and minuses of everything. I wad able to make an informed decision. It was a very positive experience. ”
“They're easygoing and friendly. Everything went smoothly. ”
“He was very professional and he explained everything very well.”
“He was very efficient and very knowledgeable - answered all our questions. ”
“He told me what he was doing and why he was doing things. He explained how stuff worked and was very informative. It was a very good experience.”
About this clinic
El Paso Hearing Aid and Audiology Center has been in the business of helping people hear better for 50 years. Free parking at front door. We offer a satisfaction guarantee 30-day trial on hearing aids. All insurance and HMOs are welcome. We also offer convenient in-home and in-hospital service if you can't come to us.
We have three locations to serve you:
Downtown El Paso
1500 N Mesa St
El Paso, TX 79902
2525 S. Telshor, Suite 110
Las Cruces, NM
1211 10th St., Suite 3
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details