Larry Farris, ACA, BC-HIS, Vice President of A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers was awarded the Texas Hearing Aid Association’s Dispenser of the Year Award at the June 2010 Texas Hearing Aid Association Annual Convention. Larry was also recognized by The Hearing Journal magazine in 2007 as the recipient of the Joel S. Wernick Award for Excellence in Dispenser Education.
Read 1 verified patient review for A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Center - Corpus Christi! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Very courteous and friendly and educational. She took the time to explain everything to me and I learned a lot. ”
About this clinic
Since 1974, A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers, have been providing hearing health care in several cities in South Texas, including five locations in San Antonio and locations in New Braunfels and Corpus Christi, Texas. The San Antonio Hearing Aid Centers in San Antonio and New Braunfels have combined with A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers. In Corpus Christi the Advanced Hearing Solutions of South Texas has combined with A & B Hearing Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers to provide you with the best hearing care and service available.
The A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers are a family operated business. The Farris family and their professional staff invite you to browse this website to get to know our company and learn more about hearing health care and hearing loss.
For over 40 years, A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers have been based on a philosophy that hearing aid dispensing is a customer focused profession. It is a simple philosophy of keeping the customer first. With over 200 years of combined experience, A & B Hearing Aid’s dispensing staff is not only friendly, experienced and talented, they have been the provider of choice to many South Texans for many years.
At A & B Hearing and Audiology Centers, we will combine your hearing needs with the newest and most advanced hearing instrument technology. We provide customer service with care and integrity. You can trust A & B Hearing Aid and Audiology Centers to provide you Better Hearing Care. Your satisfaction is assured.
We provide a full range of comprehensive hearing services including:
- Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Wellness Program
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- 30 Day Trial Period
- Approved Insurance Provider in Most Programs
- Including Department of Labor and Federal Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation
- Hearing Aid Batteries at great prices.
- Custom Ear Molds
- Custom Ear Plugs
- Custom Audio and Stage Monitors for Professional Musicians and for personal music listening.
- Preferred Provider for Ultimate Ear Professional Monitors.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Provider for the Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program (STAP) for the State of Texas.
- Repairs for most makes and models (Free Estimates on Repairs)
- In-office cleaning and computer analysis of hearing aids
- Aural Rehabilitation and Hearing Instrument Instruction Classes.
- School Vision and Hearing Screenings
- FREE amplified telephone - If you have a hearing loss we extend to you a special invitation to come in and apply for a FREE amplified telephone. This service is provided for Texas residents by the Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program. Come in and we will fill out the application for you.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details