We care and we can help
At 360 Balance, our mission is to value every individual and meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families that suffer from dizziness, hearing and/or balance disorders. All of our services will be provided in a warm, compassionate environment that is patient centered and sensitive to diverse cultural values of patients and their families. Our specialized staff combines sophisticated technology with patient centered care to provide a unique experience for those suffering from a dizziness, hearing and/or balance disorder.
* Worth and care for all individuals
* Exemplary physical, emotional and cultural care for each patient and their family
* Commitment to a work environment that fosters opportunity for growth for all staff and volunteers
* Accessible, competent, and innovative care to all patients
* Respecting dignity and self-worth of the individual
* Education and promotion of healthy lifestyles through community outreach efforts
Call us today to begin hearing better.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm by Appointment|
»Call (512) 346-8888
Austin Regional Clinic began as a professional association in 1980, and today is one of the largest multispecialty health care groups in central ...
»Call (888) 510-2948
Austin Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic was established over 30 years ago and is one of the largest ear, nose, and throat clinics in the nation. We ...