Sue Ann Holland
Sue Ann Holland holds a doctorate in audiology and has years of experience helping people hear better. She and her husband Jay are the owners of Holland Hearing Center.
About this clinic
Holland Hearing Center is the practice of husband and wife audiologist team Jay and Sue Ann Holland. The beautiful office is located at 7 Hospital Drive in Abilene, Texas.
The practice offers a full range of professional audiology services including comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aids and follow up care with the goal of helping the people of the Abilene area improve their lives through better hearing.
Both Jay and Sue Ann have years of experience helping people hear better.
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visits to ensure maximum benefits
- Hearing Accessories
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Hearing aid repair services for all makes
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details