Allied Hearing Care Inc.
About this clinic
The mission of Allied Hearing Care is to provide the highest quality of hearing health care available so that you can rediscover your hearing and reconnect with the important people and things in your life.
Quality hearing health care begins with a thorough hearing evaluation. You will be seen by a fully licensed, doctoral audiologist. Based on your results and your needs, you and your audiologist can decide the best hearing solution for you.
Our office is conveniently located off I-65 in the Rivergate area. Off Rivergate Pkwy, turn onto Gleaves Street.
- Testing for all ages - from newborns to adults
- Comprehensive medical diagnostic audiometric testing
- Tympanometric or impedance testing
- Acoustic reflex
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Balance evaluations (Electronystagmography)
- Tinnitus evaluations & management
- Cochlear implant candidacy testing
- Assistive listening devices for the telephone, cell phone, TV & more
- Custom ear molds for swimming, protection in noise, music and sound level monitors
- Bluetooth compatible devices
- Hearing device sales, service & repairs
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details