Dr. Sherri Little is licensed to practice audiology in South Carolina and is Board Certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (CCC-A) as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA).
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Associates of South Carolina - Aiken! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“After the hearing tests were completed by Dr. Little I was fitted with hearing aids custom made for me. What a complete pleasure to hear conversations and outdoor sounds that I have been missing for years. Dr. Little and the staff have been 2nd to none when it comes to making my hearing situation their top priority. ”
About this clinic
Hearing Associates of South Carolina offers the people of the Aiken area professional audiology and hearing care service, including hearing testing and hearing aids. They offer a wide range of hearing aid styles and technology levels.
Hearing Associates also offers industrial hearing conservation services.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details