Dr. Margo Chiappinelli is the licensed audiologist serving patients at the Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island audiology clinic. She is a highly qualified audiologist who is trained to tend to her patients individual needs with care and compassion.
About this clinic
At Memorial Hospital, the outpatient audiology program serves patients of all ages with hearing difficulties. The licensed, experienced audiologists have advanced degrees in audiology as well as a certificates of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Free community hearing screenings
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Determination of need for aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Hearing aid sales, service and fittings
- Instruction in the use and care of hearing aids
- Assistive listening devices
- Neonatal hearing screening program for every baby born at Memorial Hospital
- Education opportunities for hearing health and advancements in technology
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment