Gateway Hearing - East Providence
About this clinic
Gateway Hearing of East Providence, Warwick and Westerly, Rhode Island, offers some of the widest choices of hearing aids available.
We offer in the ear, in the canal, digital, programmable styles. We consider issues like vision and manual dexterity to help people select the best device to meet their needs.
If you have hearing loss or know someone who does, we can show you a way to can hear again without feeling frustrated and confused about which hearing aid is right for you or worrying about paying too much or feeling like you are old.
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Hearing aid concultation / recommendations
- Hearing aid dispensing, programming and fitting
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Hearing aid batteries
- Cerumen (ear wax) removal
- Custom made earmolds and earplugs for a variety of purposes
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details