Licensed Doctor of Audiology Jessica Maher earned her Bachelor's Degree and Doctorate of Audiology from Bloomsburg University. Her main interests include the diagnosis and management of hearing disorders and auditory processing testing. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Association.
Dr. Maher is a licensed audiologist in PA and a licensed hearing aid dispenser in PA and NJ. She specializes in finding solutions for both adult and pediatric patients.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates, P.C. - Philadelphia! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“Dr. Maher and the receptionist welcomed me warmly and I was grateful! I was a little fearful but they were so kind, I really relaxed. The test was fully explained and I felt Dr. Jessica really cared about me and my healthy well being. I felt it was a top-notch evaluation. I can highly recommend this office for their professionalism and compassionate care. ”
“The service is outstanding! The audiologist was sincerely concerned about helping me to hear the best I can. I appreciate the follow-up visits to see if there are any problems. ”
“I liked their professionalism.”
“Dr. Jessica Maker performed a complete hearing test, explained the results completely, answered all my questions, fitted me with a hearing aid that was comfortable and greatly improved my hearing. ”
“Location - location and location!”
About this clinic
REM Audiology Associates offers a full range of expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide complete testing, evaluations and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
We have 3 convenient locations to better serve your hearing needs.
Our Treatment Approach:
- Individually customized hearing aid recommendations based upon audiometric needs and lifestyle.
- REM Audiology Associates, P.C. works with many hearing aid manufacturers in order to accomplish this individualized approach.
- Assistive devices to augment hearing aid performance such as amplified telephones, FM systems, alerting devices such as smoke alarms and doorbells
- Comprehension strategies for dealing with hearing loss
- Auditory training for adults and children using computerized programs
- Classroom assessments for children with hearing loss or auditory processing deficits
- Support groups
- Building self-esteem and confidence
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment