Licensed Doctor of Audiology Jessica Atkins earned her Bachelor's Degree and Doctorate of Audiology from Bloomsburg University. Her main interests include the diagnosis and management of hearing disorders and auditory processing testing. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Association.
Dr. Atkins is a licensed audiologist in PA and a licensed hearing aid dispenser in PA and NJ. She specializes in finding solutions for both adult and pediatric patients.
Read 15 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates, P.C. - Philadelphia! Their average review score is 5 () from 15 reviews.
“Dr Jessica Atkins is very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a hearing evaluation.”
“Dr. Jessica Atkins was very pleasant and answered all of our questions. I would recommend her services and exam highly to all of my hard of hearing friends and family. ”
“Jessica was very helpful and explained things very clearly. I have had no trouble adjusting to the new hearing aids. ”
“The audiologist was very good. She answered all my questions and explained the results of the test and what they meant. Thank you for your service. I will be sure to tell others.”
“I appreciated no waiting time, very professional and the girls are the nicest and sweetest. The receptionist is extremely kind and both of the girls go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience. ”
About this clinic
REM Audiology Associates offers a full range of expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide complete testing, evaluations and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
We have 3 convenient locations to better serve your hearing needs.
Our Treatment Approach:
- Individually customized hearing aid recommendations based upon audiometric needs and lifestyle.
- REM Audiology Associates, P.C. works with many hearing aid manufacturers in order to accomplish this individualized approach.
- Assistive devices to augment hearing aid performance such as amplified telephones, FM systems, alerting devices such as smoke alarms and doorbells
- Comprehension strategies for dealing with hearing loss
- Auditory training for adults and children using computerized programs
- Classroom assessments for children with hearing loss or auditory processing deficits
- Support groups
- Building self-esteem and confidence
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details