Licensed Audiologist Martia Good holds a Master of Arts degree in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Academy of Audiology. She has years of experience helping people hear better.
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist John Ferrante is highly-trained in utilizing modern testing equipment and the latest digital hearing insturments to help people hear their best.
About this clinic
Trust your hearing to the experts at Hearsay Hearing Center. Our team of experienced and caring hearing care professionals offer complete audiology and hearing aid services to the people of the Philadelphia area.
We serve both children and adults and offer home visits if necessary.
Ask us about leasing hearing aids.
Call today to get started on hearing better.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify