Dr. Martia Good is the licensed audiologist serving patients at the HearSay Hearing Center in Philadelphia. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and offers comprehensive hearing care services with care and compassion.
Licensed hearing instrument specialist John Ferrante is specifically trained in utilizing state of the art technology to help his patients achieve healthy hearing.
About this clinic
Trust your hearing to the experts at Hearsay Hearing Center. Our team of experienced and caring hearing care professionals offer complete audiology and hearing aid services to the people of the Philadelphia area.
We serve both children and adults and offer home visits if necessary.
Ask us about leasing hearing aids.
Call today to get started on hearing better.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify