Audiologist Dolores Payne has been an audiologist for Allegheny Hearing Instruments since its inception. Prior to that, she also served as clinical audiologist for a number of well-known area otologists and otolaryngologists. Her specialties include comprehensive diagnostic audiologic evaluations for patients of all ages with hearing loss, dizziness and tinnitus, medical-legal evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, dispensing and aural rehabilitation.
She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Speech and Hearing Science and her Master's Degree in Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh. She is an active member of several state and national professional organizations, including the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the American Auditory Society, the Pennsylvania Speech-Language-Hearing Association, American Academy of Audiology and the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology.
Audiologist Joy Milliken has been helping people hear better for over 35 years. She earned both her Bachelor's Degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology and her Master's Degree in Audiology from West Virginia University, and her Doctorate Degree in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She is an active member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Allegheny Hearing Instruments is a full service hearing clinic that is comprised of audiologists that are ASHA CCC-A certified and has earned either their Au.D. or a Master’s degree. We provide diagnostic testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing instruments that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and help you obtain a better quality of life through better hearing.
We have two locations to better serve you at:
4099 William Penn Highway
Jonnet Building Suite 800
Monroeville, PA 15146
Manor Oaks Village
1910 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations by licensed audiologists
- Medical referrals
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing including on-going follow-up care and counseling
- A wide variety of hearing aid styles
- Digital and automatic circuits programmed to improve understanding in various listening environments
- Wireless communication between hearing aids to allow for a very natural sound experience
- Seamless reception from TV, cell phones, iPods, computers, etc. to the hearing aids with Bluetooth, etc
- All supplies for the use and care of hearing aids
- Electroacoustic evaluations of hearing aid functions
- Hearing aid repairs
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Ear molds, sound protection, earplugs, and swim plugs
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details