Dr. Kristen Duncan has over 12 years of clinical audiology experience. She earned her Doctoral in Audiology from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and holds degrees from the University of Pittsburgh and Bloomsburg University. Her focus has been on diagnostic testing and treatment of patients with hearing impairment with a special interest in patient counseling and hearing aid fittings using the latest digital technology.
Dr. Danette Nulph earned her Doctorate degree in Audiology from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and has over 10 years of experience. She has worked as a clinical audiologist in North Dakota for 3 years in a hospital and rehabilitative setting before moving back to PA. She obtained certification in the Tinnitus Retraining Therapy which offers treatment for patients suffering with tinnitus and most recently, Dr. Nulph was part of an Audiology team providing diagnostic and rehabilitative services in an ENT office.
Read 10 verified patient reviews for Duncan-Nulph Hearing Associates! Their average review score is 5 () from 10 reviews.
“I liked everything. They were courteous, professional, knowledgeable. ”
“She was very thorough, very understanding and answered all my questions.”
“They gave me the information I needed to know and weren't afraid of me asking questions.”
“They were most gracious, and courteous, and no problem. The clarity with which they explained what they had to offer and what I would need.”
“She was very patient with my father - he's 92 and you don't get a whole lot of feedback from him. ”
About this clinic
Duncan-Nulph Hearing Associates offers complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide comprehensive testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and obtain a better quality of life through better hearing.
- Comprehensive hearing testing including air conduction, bone conduction and speech reception
- Tympanometry to assess middle ear function
- Hearing aid consultation
- Hearing aid fitting, focusing on the latest available hearing aid technology
- Hearing aid service and repair on most makes and models
- Hearing aid verification
- Custom earmolds for: hearing aids, musician's earplugs and monitors, recreation (shooting, motor sports, etc) , swim earplugs, custom earplugs for iPods, Bluetooth headsets
- Assistive Listening Devices: TV Ears, amplified telephones, doorbell signalers
- Full line of accessories and products for hearing aids
- Battery club
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment