Audiologist Asha Bhashyam holds a Masters in Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh as well as a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Audiologist Samantha Cohen earned her BA in Communication Disorders from the University of Pittsburgh and her MS in Audiology from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Crossroads Speech & Hearing, Inc.! Their average review score is 4.75 () from 4 reviews.
“She tried her best to get them to do what she wanted them to do. ”
“The audiologist did a good job explaining where I was losing my hearing.”
“She took her time and took care of me very well.”
“Very on time, very nice and the location was convenient.”
About this clinic
For over 29 years, Crossroads Speech and Hearing, Inc has provided speech language therapy and hearing care services for all ages in a variety of settings including our three outpatient offices, public school settings, home care, hospitals and long-term care facilities.
Crossroads Speech & Hearing, Inc. provides audiological assessment and services for children and adults. Our offices are equipped with a state-of-the-art sound booth to provide various methods of hearing testing specifically for very young children. Our licensed and experienced Masters and Doctors of Audiology provide comprehensive testing to determine the type and degree of hearing loss present. We educate consumers about which of the various types of hearing aids available will best suit their specific needs.
Crossroads is proud to offer a complete array of hearing services for adults and children:
- Standard comprehensive audiologic evaluationS (hearing tests)
- Specialized testing techniques including Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA), Behavioral Observation Audiometry (BOA), sound field testing, play audiometry and acoustic reflex testing
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details