Licensed doctor of audiology Margaret (Cindy) Connor is the Director of Audiology at Head and Neck Associates and ASK Physicians Hearing Centers. She earned her Master of Education in Speech Pathology and Audiology from the University of Virginia and her doctoral degree from the University of Florida.
Dr. Connor is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
At ASK Physicians Hearing Center, we offer a wide range of hearing services. From testing and diagnosis through treatment and after care our talented staff offers friendly, personalized care. It is our mission to improve your life through better hearing. Visit one of our two convenient locations and start hearing better today.
301 West Chester Pike, Suite 101
Havertown, Pennsylvania, 19083
11 Industrial Blvd., Suite 202
Paoli, Pennsylvania, 19301 -1632
- Diagnostic hearing testing for people age 5 through adult
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and follow up care
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Counseling for patients and family regarding hearing loss and amplification
- Digital hearing aids from major manufacturers including:
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details