Audiologist Sandra McGinley has years of experience helping people hear better. She holds a Master of Science degree in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Northeast Ear, Nose and Thorat Associates is a full-service otolaryngology clinic offering expert medical diagnoses and treatment for disorders of the ears, nose and throat. They also offer physician-suypervised hearing care by licensed audiologists that that you can trust to help you hear to the best of your ability.
Northeast Ear, Nose and Throat Assicates offers a wide range of experienced audiology services including:
- Hearing tests for infants, children and adults
- Hearing aids - leading brands, including Oticon, with the latest digital technology
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Same day fittings
- 30 day trial periods
- Comprehensive testing and treatment for balance disorders
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details