Hearing care with a difference.
Cheryl Delfino has over 30 years of experience in the hearing care field. She is licensed by the state of Pennsylvania to dispense hearing aids. She is Board Certficied in Hearing Instrument Sciences and holds an undergraduate degree in education. Cheryl is highly-skilled at hearing diagnostics and modern digital hearing instrument technology. She works with patients of all ages.
Dr. Gregory Delfino has spent over three decades in service to people who have hearing loss. He holds a PhD in Audiology and has vast clinical experience in many audiological specialties. He serves patients at Audiology Services and within the local hospital system. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vestibular issues and Central Auditory Processing Disorders in children and adults.
What makes Audiology Services different than other hearing clinics?
- Our experience. We've each been in the business of helping people hear better for over 30 years, meaning that we have over 60 years of combined experience. We've learned a lot in that time and our knowledge benefits you.
- Our approach. We're a family-owned and operated local small business where you're served by a husband-wife team. We care about our community and the people in it.
- Our reputation. We're the hearing care provider of choice for many important local institutions including Lehigh University and the Teamsters Union. We're known for our honesty and integrity.
- Our education. Dr. Gregory Delfino holds a PhD in Audiology. Cheryl Delfino holds and undergarduate degree in education and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
- Our expertise. From young children to older adults, we have the skills necessary to provide world-class care for even the most complex hearing problems.
- Our caring. We truly care about helping you or your loved one get the most out of life through better hearing.
Audiology Services is the area's trusted resource for professional and experienced audiology and hearing aid services for people of all ages, including:
We have two convenient locations to serve you better:
1415 Princeton Drive, Bethlehem, PA, 18017
111 S. Spruce Street, Nazareth, PA, 18064
We also serve those living in local assisted living facilities.
|Monday||Open by Appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by Appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by Appointment|
|Thursday||Open by Appointment|
|Friday||Open by Appointment|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|